Interest Check: 2013 SnoBall 500

Are you intersted in attending the SnoBall 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Reaction score
Yes we would but the plan is to stay off the marked snowmobile tails. Its a good thing too, pretty sure its a pretty big fine / truck impounded if the DNR catches you in a wheeled vehicle on the trails in season.

Good to hear.
As much as I like offroading in snow, I'm also a sledder and its so ****** trying to ride when the trails are all rutted up.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear.
As much as I like offroading in snow, I'm also a sledder and its so ****** trying to ride when the trails are all rutted up.

Did do a bit more digging and it does depend on the trail but a fair number of the marked sled trail will be posted "no motorized wheeled vehicles" for the sled season.

I'm with you 6.2 its nice to share and all but got love smooth trail. But its all good in the UP there are more than enough other trail for the Raptors to play on. All I have to do is decide which toy to play with???

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah you guys and your raptors on snowmobile trails. Never once did I say anything about snowmobile trails. We more than likely won't be on Orv trails due to the extremely large amount of snow that area gets. But don't worry there will be plenty of snow.

Ms. mi raptor. We will stop in copper harbor but just for a bit and just to sight see. Also there is a prerun that is going to happen but its going to be prerun on unknown sections and conditions check.

I need to make two phone calls Monday. Both of the people I have to call first names start with a J.
Let the speculating begin. Lol

I think everyone will be extremely please and impressed with what mark and I have done with this.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should correct some that Mark said. The 500 miles is over 2 days. 3 nights and 2.75 days but only 2 days of driving. It will make sense when I post it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.