Interest Check: 2013 SnoBall 500

Are you intersted in attending the SnoBall 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We won't be on any snowmobile trails. Although technically we could since they are Orv routes. The dnr said on Orv routes anyone is allowed in the winter.

Cody, you will have a blast. I used to make the warrensburg, mo to Norway, mi trip every other weekend. Usually about 11 hours.

There will be open fields and stuff to play in. Granted its not the desert but it it will still have a lot of fun sections. At night we will make it a party! I have pretty much everything wrapped up.

Official post coming next week.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talkin to someone up that way and they said snowmobils might get pretty uset if your tearing up their trails ?

Yes we would but the plan is to stay off the marked snowmobile tails. Its a good thing too, pretty sure its a pretty big fine / truck impounded if the DNR catches you in a wheeled vehicle on the trails in season.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well, apparently it's the raptor migration in Copper Harbor. Maybe we should schedule a pre-run "migration" now in prep for the January run! :)

image-3949816643.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.