Insurance: What the Fr*ck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been stated that everyday, another 10,000 people retire. Their bi-weekly investments will stop, and most will start drawing from their savings instead.The combined wealth transfer happening in the near future is going to change investing forever. The generation behind them is smaller, investing much less, and ultimately will not take up the slack. The tech investment craziness is over, and zombie companies like WeWork are being exposed and it's game over for them.

Investing will not be the same in 2024.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been stated that everyday, another 10,000 people retire. Their bi-weekly investments will stop, and most will start drawing from their savings instead.The combined wealth transfer happening in the near future is going to change investing forever. The generation behind them is smaller, investing much less, and ultimately will not take up the slack. The tech investment craziness is over, and zombie companies like WeWork are being exposed and it's game over for them.

Investing will not be the same in 2024.
This is why the support demonrats, free, in their mind, handouts. The working, rich should pay for their 32hr workweek and skiing, dope and non work related activities

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a quote from USAA to compare to Geico. For similar coverages they were slightly cheaper, home and auto would be about $250/yr cheaper. Given my experience with getting a claim paid under either of them and USAA wanting to use a self-installed spyware app on my phone for a 'possible discount', I am staying with Geico.

I also found out my son didn't bother to tell me he got a speeding ticket, which contributed to our rates going up. I'm not upset, I was a terrible example in this department (except for getting caught...) but if he'd told me I could have tried to work something out with the prosecutor to a non-moving violation since it was his first ticket. But he's young and just paid it not realizing the long term effect. I'll float him in this regard until he finishes his journeyman's card, then he's on his own.