Information (Raptor European Fuel Economy + Payload Questions)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tony

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new Italian user so I'm sorry if I'll write something wrong...
I've the ford f150 stx supercab 4x4 4.6 l MY 2005 but now I wanna change it with new raptor Screw.
Can someone say me if my truck has a equal fuel economy then raptor?
Thanks to everyone!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the Raptor 6.2 will probably get 10-15 mpg depending on how u drive it.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Tony! Welcome.

Birdman's guesstimate sounds accurate, but I don't know the mileage of the 4.6 stx you have.

Can you give us the mileage on your stx so we can compare??

....Also, I'm sure you buy your gas in liters rather than gallons, so there will be a bit of a numerical conversion.

OP
OP
T

tony

Reaction score
hey Tony! Welcome.

Birdman's guesstimate sounds accurate, but I don't know the mileage of the 4.6 stx you have.

Can you give us the mileage on your stx so we can compare??

....Also, I'm sure you buy your gas in liters rather than gallons, so there will be a bit of a numerical conversion.

I know that 1 gal is 3,78 liters.... with my 4.6 I have mileage of 6 km/l..... so about 15 mpg, is it right?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Welcome Tony,
We too use the metric system here, and I just rolled over 16,000 km on mine in 5 months.
Driving it out of the dealer the truck reported 15L/100km. That quickly went to 17L/100km once the truck got used to my right foot.
I did acheive a high score of 19L/100km last Monday but that was 6 hours of mountain trails and hill climbing :)

I still refer to it as "about $20.00 per hour" on average.

Hope that helps

OP
OP
T

tony

Reaction score
thank you guys. You're info are very helpfull and now I'm sure, I'll buy it within some weeks....:naughty:
happy new year guys!!