IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry for the delay. busy times again. i know its not anyones fault by my own
im going to try and get these requests replied to with in 24-48 hours moving forward as i update some of my internal issues that are slowing me down. iv made some updates to how things work from my side that save me some time so over the next month and moving forward all requests should be replied to with in 24-48 hours.

once again sorry. im tired of saying this and more tired of not keeping up. so this will change in the very near future. thanks as always for your support , understanding and your business.

in other news we can and will blame the delays on the fact we are starting to do t-shirts now. thats right we are making shirts, hats, mugs, hoddies . pretty well anything you can wear we can put logos and words on. (you can wear a mug?) mouse pads too!. lots of options.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yay! Got the code and placed the order. Pretty painless, and the order site is very nice. Thanks!

ihaveraptor

Reaction score
Bunch of bull, been waiting for 3 weeks for any info on receiving my sticker after I became a supporting member. Finally today I just bought the cheap stickers and became a supporter of incompetence

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sent a PM a month ago and an email message last weekend and still no response.... I will send another round of messages soon enough.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my decals but they were very hard to put on straight due to their design. The label at the bottom creates a piece that tends to dangle. After several attempts at affixing the decal, I had to give up and toss it. Now now one knows I'm from the FRF....

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask design and signs see what thy got or go on a run. I never got one either bit went on a run. Where I got mine