IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is but I believe it's regenerated each time so not to give away free decals to people who didn't pay for supporting membership. Maybe bird can try and reach out to Scott.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe just have this post shoot to his inbox? Or a mod once a week shoot him a email when they see a few pm Scott

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I will email Scott. I apologize to anyone who has not heard back. Scott has proven himself to be a timely and reliable vendor for us in the past. I believe he just had a new baby and has gotten a little behind. We will get the decals out one way or another even if I have to mail them myself.

WorldWideRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will email Scott. I apologize to anyone who has not heard back. Scott has proven himself to be a timely and reliable vendor for us in the past. I believe he just had a new baby and has gotten a little behind. We will get the decals out one way or another even if I have to mail them myself.

Thank you sir

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Emailed him a few times and have not heard back from him, does anyone know what is going on?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bird is getting in touch with him. I'm sure he'll let everyone know when he hears back.