I'm from Texas bi...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang… how’s I miss this post until just now? I guess the” bi” got pretty well covered. Can’t go wrong with white… the truck, the truck I mean… whew that was close, almost got canceled

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
careful. You could start a blood feud really easily by assailing Whataburger. You start talking smack about HEB, and we’re convening a war council.
:)
Oh I LOVE Whataburger. The Hispanic Employment Bureau was just on ok chain though. Had Whataburger for years stationed in South Texas and we have them in our hometown in Florida. We hit the one in Jax every time we go home from SC. Believe we got one in the Upstate and getting one in Columbia soon. Oneday....the Low Country! Till then I have Freddy's which is an awesome steak burger and then 5 Guys aint bad.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Oh I LOVE Whataburger. The Hispanic Employment Bureau was just on ok chain though. Had Whataburger for years stationed in South Texas and we have them in our hometown in Florida. We hit the one in Jax every time we go home from SC. Believe we got one in the Upstate and getting one in Columbia soon. Oneday....the Low Country! Till then I have Freddy's which is an awesome steak burger and then 5 Guys aint bad.
One in Columbia and two in Spartanburg.