Illuminated RAPTOR sign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are 2 more pics with parking lights on, one close, one farther away. It is hard to show the exact color that you will see at night with the camera. The color is more orange in person.

Attachments

• lights on close.jpg
    lights on close.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 82
  • lights on distance.jpg
    lights on distance.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how to

I am thinking of doing a HOW TO on this mod. Most of the materials can be bought at your local Lowes or Home Depot except of course the light tape and power supply which I can get. There are many different colors avail. and of course I can make a ready to install version for those who want to buy the complete item..

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how did u do it? I have a spare lead from my svt side vent ligbts, could I use that spare for this?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My arm is messed up so I don't quite have the ability to make my own at the moment......how much for new in extreme RED?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to get busy on my HOW TO, I have been working so much I have not checked in here almost the whole month of May. The most expensive part of the this whole project is the light tape and power supply. I used one of my side marker lights as the power source for the light tape power supply. the other supplies needed will be the acrylic sheet, corrugated plastic sign board, black vinyl adhesive for the lettering, double sided tape to hold the light tape in place and silicone adhesive to glue the acrylic sheet to the sign board material with the light tape sandwiched in-between.