GEN 2 ICON .5-2.25" Attitude Adjustment Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsrick80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the icon from 4 wheel parts. Deciding between the 1.5 or 1.75 setting.

Sounds like everyone has been happy with every system. I was also thinking about the eibach springs, but not enough reviews on them for me to jump

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Free Shipping

Perhaps you might of missed this when you ordered. They will charge for shipping later as you acknowledged it when you hit next.

"**Please Acknowledge**
By pushing the 'NEXT' button below to move forward in the checkout process you are acknowledging that the shipping charges are not free and will be added, along with any applicable taxes, by the closest stocking distributor when it ships."

At Freedom Motorsports, we will honor the 20% off ICON too but will be only charging $5 for shipping and you will know that up front during this Black Friday Sale. Don't be surprised if ICON hits you with a $25 shipping charge because they always send via FedEx and require a signature.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you might of missed this when you ordered. They will charge for shipping later as you acknowledged it when you hit next.

"**Please Acknowledge**
By pushing the 'NEXT' button below to move forward in the checkout process you are acknowledging that the shipping charges are not free and will be added, along with any applicable taxes, by the closest stocking distributor when it ships."

At Freedom Motorsports, we will honor the 20% off ICON too but will be only charging $5 for shipping and you will know that up front during this Black Friday Sale. Don't be surprised if ICON hits you with a $25 shipping charge because they always send via FedEx and require a signature.

Rick, I am only looking to lift the front no more than 1" so that I keep a little rake in the back. Is this collar by Icon the one you recommend over the SVC or RPG offerings? If so, how much for the Icon 1" collar shipped?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Rick, I am only looking to lift the front no more than 1" so that I keep a little rake in the back. Is this collar by Icon the one you recommend over the SVC or RPG offerings? If so, how much for the Icon 1" collar shipped?

If you ever think that you need to adjust it more and do not want to do too much work to do so, then the RPG adjustable. If you don't mind, the ICON works just fine too, it has pre-defined settings. RPG has a 1.5" collar for $259 but every truck is a little different. It will settle and should get you very close to the 1" you seek. We provide 10% off plus shipping. Depending on where you live, you are looking at between $243-$250.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Icon's website does not have installation instructions up yet. Can someone please walk me through how to add the bottom collar? I only want to do 1" of lift. Just trying to figure out who I could get to install it since I live in an area where there is little 4X4 support, and probably would have to ask my dealer to do it...if they can.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, Icon's website does not have installation instructions up yet. Can someone please walk me through how to add the bottom collar? I only want to do 1" of lift. Just trying to figure out who I could get to install it since I live in an area where there is little 4X4 support, and probably would have to ask my dealer to do it...if they can.

It's not that hard to do.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f262/shop-install-icon-attitude-leveling-kit-54648/index2.html#post1154208

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing against either one RPG or Icon but check out SVC C.A.S. Can get the same height but everything inbetween as well. Way more adjustability.
RPG has there new adjustable collar as well.

I had the SVC C.A.S. Installed for a while. It’s a sweet piece. Fit great, worked great. I just took it out to have my front shocks warrantied (they were crap before adding the SVC spacer).

Anyway, as much as I like the SVC, I just bought the adjustable Icon kit. The SVC one is just a slight bit too much hassle. I mean it’s not horrible, but just not worth it in my opinion. I’ve got access to nitrogen so that doesn’t discourage me.

Looking forward to using the Icon. Just compress the spring, add collar, and done.

If the SVC one was adjustable without taking it out, adjusting it, and putting it back together, I’d go with it again.

Just my thoughts.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One kit ~$330 is just for one side or for both? -Thank you

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One kit ~$330 is just for one side or for both? -Thank you

I am nearly certain it is both. I ordered it, along with a set of Icon wheels, during Black Friday sale and should have it soon. I am sure Walter Burch would have told me it was only for one side when I ordered.