ICON 3.0 Coilover, Upper Control Arm + Skid Plate installation write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That Black one looks REALLY sexy!
Like it! LOL

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

J/K
White is starting to grow on me. ****!lol

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont like how it looks. wider fender with positive offset wheels. You need to get a bit of - offset for those fenders

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah Andy, great write up! But how do you feel about skiing? Would you like free room and board in Denver? I've done a number of mods using your advise, but I think I need you here to get this one done (correctly).

I'm drooling after reading your install write up and the recent Icon review you wrote. My front-end bothers me most when off-roading; I hate the heavy landing and nose dives - even on mid-perch. Now I have the ADD Stealth Winch bumper and Warn 9.5 cti-s winch. I'm worried the extra weight will add even more issues.

We got some decent snow this week!! Any idea how much a decent shop or Ford would charge for this install?