i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still no luck huh?
not yet. hockster is sending me a disc so i can review the wiring schematics. he sent one before but i couldnt access the info, so we are trying again. it should be here in a couple of days

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

He's too busy posting to the forum.
funny....... actually i am working on a car right now........

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick update, hockster sent me a pm saying he sent off the disc to me, hopefully i have it soon. just letting you guys know that i havent forgotten about it

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope you figure this out also because I want to do this t my 2013 when it gets in.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats just it, i too am waiting for my 13 so i dont have one to work on at the moment. i also dont know if the 13 will be different than the 12. i am pondering the thought of adding the cameras to my order just so i have a permanent vehicle that i can mess with at any time. at first i was planning on using my own cameras, but now that i have so many requests i think the only logical solution is to get cameras with mine. unless there is another bay area member willing to drop off their truck at my shop for a while. i cant keep bugging mpyle101 all the time. he was gracious enough to let me take apart his brand new 12 once already, but he does have a life....... unlike myself......