I just couldn't wait.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats!!! What is the little cable that you have on the upper left corner of your nav screen??

2011 Ford F150 Raptor SVT Molten Orange - Roush CAI & Exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it might for a built-in radar detector or something like that.

OP
OP
SterlingE55

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. You're correct the module is for the 9500ci. The radar detector and front window tint were done by the previous owner, the manager of the dealership. I got we with 400 miles on the clock. I assume he will be taking the 13 I was waiting on thats coming in early october.

I'll get an eyebrow done and that will be it for tint. I need to find a tonneau cover I like. 5 star tune and cai. Weathertech mats and that will be it for her... I said that on my E55 and I keep modding it. Haha it's an addiction.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. You're correct the module is for the 9500ci. The radar detector and front window tint were done by the previous owner, the manager of the dealership. I got we with 400 miles on the clock. I assume he will be taking the 13 I was waiting on thats coming in early october.

I'll get an eyebrow done and that will be it for tint. I need to find a tonneau cover I like. 5 star tune and cai. Weathertech mats and that will be it for her... I said that on my E55 and I keep modding it. Haha it's an addiction.

So where is the detector mounted?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
its a big system. there is a front detector and 2 front diffusers and a rear diffuser. there is a post in the a/v section that i posted with pictures about this system

Oh...I thought the 9500ci was just the windshield mounted detector. I thought the ZR2 was the built-in system.