I am Pissed!!My Dealer sucks!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, every dealership is only as good as its worst employee is the main problem. Ive been to many, and truth is there is a chain of people in the process of servicing your car or truck. You may have a great salesman, but ****** service manager, or you might have a great service manager, and a ****** tech...etc. etc.

To the OP, not only is that common, but I have a great personal experience for you-

One of my best friends had their '03 Cobra in getting serviced, and not only did the tech take it joy riding, but then took it to a whole new level of stupid by going on SVT forum and bragging how he ragged the car out and got it up to 130+ mph...problem? The owner is a member of that forum and read that post. He did transmission and engine damage to the car, and the dealership abruptly ended his employment, and had to pay all kinds of money to get out of that mess.

I had a tech with greasy hands installing my lightbar on my Shelby with 3 miles on it. I FLIPPED OUT!

I had another "SVT Certified" tech ask me if my Shelby was suoercharged....while the hood was opened, and if I thought to change the tune for a supercharged engine. After I got done pointing and the laughter died down, I got in and drove away.

Neither dealership gets to touch my cars anymore.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Yeah, every dealership is only as good as its worst employee is the main problem. Ive been to many, and truth is there is a chain of people in the process of servicing your car or truck. You may have a great salesman, but ****** service manager, or you might have a great service manager, and a ****** tech...etc. etc.

To the OP, not only is that common, but I have a great personal experience for you-

One of my best friends had their '03 Cobra in getting serviced, and not only did the tech take it joy riding, but then took it to a whole new level of stupid by going on SVT forum and bragging how he ragged the car out and got it up to 130+ mph...problem? The owner is a member of that forum and read that post. He did transmission and engine damage to the car, and the dealership abruptly ended his employment, and had to pay all kinds of money to get out of that mess.

I had a tech with greasy hands installing my lightbar on my Shelby with 3 miles on it. I FLIPPED OUT!

I had another "SVT Certified" tech ask me if my Shelby was suoercharged....while the hood was opened, and if I thought to change the tune for a supercharged engine. After I got done pointing and the laughter died down, I got in and drove away.

Neither dealership gets to touch my cars anymore.

Haha!! So he had no idea!!! That's too funny!!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Seems tough to believe. None of them exist in my area.

Yeah. I agree they DO NOT exist. The problem is they have so many customers they become desensitized ********.

Ex: (that day) This poor old lady brought her brand new Lincoln MKZ in smokin up a storm and sputtering and they said ma'am, did you have any idea that your car is smoking and sputtering? She said, Why no? Why would I notice my Car is on fire? (These guys are ********). He said, it just needs blowing out a bit. Blowing out? It looked like it was gonna blow up seriously. I have no idea what was wrong with it but I really doubt it needs "blowing out." I really wish I lived somewhere where the peoples sense actually exceeded that of a common household animal. Im just glad I live in a redneck-free area hahaha....

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha!! So he had no idea!!! That's too funny!!

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Yeah. I agree they DO NOT exist. The problem is they have so many customers they become desensitized ********.

Ex: (that day) This poor old lady brought her brand new Lincoln MKZ in smokin up a storm and sputtering and they said ma'am, did you have any idea that your car is smoking and sputtering? She said, Why no? Why would I notice my Car is on fire? (These guys are ********). He said, it just needs blowing out a bit. Blowing out? It looked like it was gonna blow up seriously. I have no idea what was wrong with it but I really doubt it needs "blowing out." I really wish I lived somewhere where the peoples sense actually exceeded that of a common household animal. Im just glad I live in a redneck-free area hahaha....

Hey now redneck know how to fix shit! Lmao

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where the peoples sense actually exceeded that of a common household animal
My dog resents that remark!
I am very fortunate that my dealer is owned by a good friend and I never have to worry that the level of service is anything less than stellar. From reading these posts, it seems to be an anomaly

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
The crap I went though with my broken drive shaft and blown shock is too long to rewrite. Lets just say it came within millimeters of getting physical with the service manager. And we now get calls from high up managers in ford checking to make sure everything is still ok with the truck.
Then just stupid crap with one dealership treating my like a dumb kid who just abuses my truck.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really?? I've never worked for a "oil change place". And what exactly is that supposed to imply?

it implies that there are good guys at oil changes and dealerships, and there are ****-ups at oil change places and dealerships.

If someone is a ****-up at a dealership, he's going somewhere else... another dealership, a small shop or an oil change place, unless they go into a different line of work, they will continually be "somewhere".