Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My weathertech's up front don't slide at all It's impossible with the fronts having the dual post fitment, and the digital shape themselves lock it in pretty well. My passenger side one has never moved at all either even without retention hooks.

The rear one however, since it's so large, and no retention hooks like the drivers mat, and the rear is flat, not a concave recess like the front foot wells, that will slide forward or back an inch or two. Nothing of concern when people get in or out, but it's not as tight/secure as the front mats. Curious how the husky rear mat fits, if it's more of a rubber instead of a plastic, and has nubs on the bottom to help lock it into the carpet, it should be nicer.

The one downside though, rubber is more grippy, but it holds dirt more too. We've got the rubber weathertechs in the 5.0, and the digital lined weathertechs (more plastic type) in the Raptor. The mustang ones like to grip the dirt and usually stay dirty looking. The Raptor ones I can sweep the floor right out the door and they look clean and fresh again.

msmatt329

Reaction score
Ive only had my Raptor a few days but have decided i need new mats to cope with the Alaskan winters, you can only kick off so much snow! after reading some threads have decided the Husky's looks like a great product. I have searched many sites looking for best price, kinda a mute point sense they are all within $10 or so. Went with Husky's site because they were the only ones that didnt want to **** me on the shipping to Ak. went front and rear for screw, i hope im not disappointed

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im a little disappointed they apparently dont make a rear one for a supercab. i was probably going to go with the factory rear mats back there anyways, but it woulda been nice to have that option

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should have called morrie. I paid $69 for the fronts with free shipping.

Ive only had my Raptor a few days but have decided i need new mats to cope with the Alaskan winters, you can only kick off so much snow! after reading some threads have decided the Husky's looks like a great product. I have searched many sites looking for best price, kinda a mute point sense they are all within $10 or so. Went with Husky's site because they were the only ones that didnt want to **** me on the shipping to Ak. went front and rear for screw, i hope im not disappointed

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set from Morie today. Nice guy, great price. $140 shipped for the front and rear.