Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is from their site:

"Second Seat Floor Liner--fits Super Crew models only. Fits all trim packages including Raptor models. Will accommodate optional factory subwoofer mounted under rear seat. Can be used with Husky Gear Box."

btw ... the husky gear box is very similar to du-ha under seat box

Anyone have the rear Husky Contour mat? I'm interested to see if it would work with my du-ha under seat box installed.

Last edited:

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I saw a picture of it with the husky gear box somewhere on the web today. I think you're right, it should work with the du-ha as well.

Thanks.

Btw, same question as asked earlier, is it best to call Morrie?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called him 3x over 4 weeks and he answered all my questions. Super nice guy.

Yup, I saw a picture of it with the husky gear box somewhere on the web today. I think you're right, it should work with the du-ha as well.

Thanks.

Btw, same question as asked earlier, is it best to call Morrie?

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are thick with small spikes that grab the carpet. They will def not slide. And the most important characteristic is that they are very flexible, even more flexible then Ford's rubber mats. Morrie commented that he has the Weather Tech Digital mats and they slide on him when he gets in and out of his f-150.

Clear up the "slide" for me. Slide meaning the mat slides around because it does not grip the carpet.

Or does slide mean the weather techs are hard plastic and your feet slide on them.

Both would drive me nuts. Which one is it or is it both?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on my conversation with Morrie, the Weather tech slide on him, as in move around, when he gets in and out of his truck.

He said nothing about his feet sliding around.

Clear up the "slide" for me. Slide meaning the mat slides around because it does not grip the carpet.

Or does slide mean the weather techs are hard plastic and your feet slide on them.

Both would drive me nuts. Which one is it or is it both?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

1-800-653-7089 .. ask for morrie

contact info?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Very cool. And I bought the Roll-X from Morrie. It arrived yesterday. I hope to install it today or tomorrow.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My weathertechs dont slide, have them in a few cars but the top surface is a bit slippery if I am wearing dress shoes, which is rare.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2