GEN 2 Husky fender liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladi

Reaction score
Anyone that has had them installed for a while, have you had problems with tire rubbing? Since there is currently tire rubbing without the liners I wonder what would happen if offroading and the tire grabs the liner. Would it rip it right out?

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put mine on 2 weeks ago.took 1/2 hr.had to put self tapper in behind shock,tire rubbed liner.look great.

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats best place to get these? I need some no drill mud flaps that are not hidouse looking

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the huskies. They’re ok and do just fine on the street. Haven’t had them off-road yet tho. Got mine from Rick at freedom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
Driver side was ok, tight fit, passenger side was horrible, it bubbled out and hit the tire. I took it out , trimmed the crap out of it thinking it was too tight, re-installed and it made no difference, still hit the tire. Ended up drilling another hole (right of the stock one) and added a self threading screw. I wish I wouldn’t have trimmed and just drilled and installed the screw in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro