Hornblasters Train Horn Kits!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, we have them!

This kit HornBlasters Conductor's Special Model 232 Shocker Train Horn Kit is our most popular kit. I personally have this kit and LOVE it. It sounds like a real train rolling down the road, we have smaller kits around $300 or legitimate train horns upwards of $2000.

Check em out!

Part of the reason I decided on a Raptor was one of these train horn kits would fit pretty easily with all the rooom the truck has! It's on my mod list high up on priority! That and a PA system. :peace:

Is it pretty simple to hookup a tee off the train horn kit as well for topping off tire pressure?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Part of the reason I decided on a Raptor was one of these train horn kits would fit pretty easily with all the rooom the truck has! It's on my mod list high up on priority! That and a PA system. :peace:

Is it pretty simple to hookup a tee off the train horn kit as well for topping off tire pressure?

Absolutely, I did the same thing. On the tank, there is a spare port that they give you a plug for. I just took that plug out and replaced it with a quick connect air hose fitting and presto! Never have to worry about not havin air!

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could've used this yesterday when that ******* cut me off on the inside turning lane... I honked, they didn't flinch. I bet they'd pay attention if my horn blew out their back window!!:Jedi:

Last edited: