Raptors go through a train tunnel!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A new video from my Utah Expedition! It was a pretty unique experience to be able to ride through an old train tunnel! Most of these have caved in or have been walled up/destroyed by rail road companies! It was a lot of fun going through it, but wished we had a train horn! You could even see the soot on the top of the tunnel from the old steam locomotives! This tunnel is found on the Elberta Slant trail near Eureka, Utah. And yes your raptor will fit on it!

RARE! F-150 Raptors Go Through a Train Tunnel!!

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It was pretty sweet to be able to do something like that! The crew who I went with thought it was pretty neat as well!

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A new video from my Utah Expedition! It was a pretty unique experience to be able to ride through an old train tunnel! Most of these have caved in or have been walled up/destroyed by rail road companies! It was a lot of fun going through it, but wished we had a train horn! You could even see the soot on the top of the tunnel from the old steam locomotives! This tunnel is found on the Elberta Slant trail near Eureka, Utah. And yes your raptor will fit on it!

RARE! F-150 Raptors Go Through a Train Tunnel!!
I love it when you "out west guys" take us east guys for a ride!!!! Super Cool.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha no problem! I like sharing the adventures with everyone so if they do make it out there you know your raptor will make it through the trails alright!

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that’s so cool and makes a lot of sense to do!

JD05

Reaction score
That is a great area, I live in Lake Point and have done pretty much every trail and road out there.