Hood vent led lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LEDs look great but damn the white plastidip looks horrible on there. If u want to try something different on those try a gray to match the flares.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Achtung667

Reaction score
I just have 2 on each vent It should deffinitly be enough. But it's not like emits light every where. U have to kinda be
At the right angles to see it. Still cool tho. Yeah I thought the white would be cool but it's just a little much
zadumuru.jpg. It's not that hard Yeah. It's been a ****** winter. A couple nice days. So I took this mod down. Now it's back to freezing.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are flexible as long as there worm, I had my heat gun with me being it was cold when I did my install, heated the section they were being applied to, as well as worming the strips , the strips I used are 12" long, you can use 10" ,you need 2-strips per side, the strips can be cut down, every 3 lights there is a section for cutting them .
As for installing them without removing the vent, I cant see how your gonna get them to stick, and be straight. The link below is where I purchased mine .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-12-YELLOW...757031?pt=US_Car_Lighting&hash=item565ece2a67

Too bad that seller doesn't have these listed anymore :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just HOW delicate are these vent clips. About how much pressure did u use slowly prying? I'll be doing a mod of this nature that involves taking off the vent soon before TRR. I don't want any mishaps and not be able to get the vent back on if I do break some clips by accident?
Thank you

Last edited:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just HOW delicate are these vent clips. About how much pressure did u use slowly prying? I'll be doing this mod soon before TRR so I don't want any mishaps and not being able to get the vent back on if I break some clips by accident?
Thank you

I'm curious about this as well. I don't have a delicate touch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whoops, *edit. But yea Boss. I'm going to get a buddy to give me a hand with mine so it be great being extra informative come Friday.