Hood Pins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My Raptor is in the middle of being equipped with some goodies. I will post pics of the truck as soon as its done. Wheels and tires will come a bit later. Still debating on wheels. Looking at Pro Comp 1028, AKA street locks in polished. Dying to get the Enduro beadlocks, but I've dealt with locks before and they could be a pain in the ass on an everyday driver.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just recently had the super crew hood vinyl installed. Damn thing wasn't cheap, or even close to reasonable. But looks good!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just really liked the super crew vinyl I guess. I thought of putting something else but kep turning to that one.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
All the off road trucks (trophy trucks) I have seen are all using dzus nuts.
Have you ever seen a TT in person, just about everything that you post about them has been wrong. I have yet to see a single TT run dzus tabs to mount there hood/front clip.
It takes way to long to pop off dzus tabs compared to a hinge. Besides that point, dzus tabs pop off from hard hit's and that's why you use an Autofab hood pins and hinges
like below
015-1.jpg

DSC07052.jpg

I imagine there's a nice variety of options.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your setup Addict!

There really isn't a whole lot of good options out there, thats why AutoFab is so popular. I'm switching from their pins to these to keep the truck a bit cleaner.

LeducSwapmeet153.jpg