HIDX Lighting!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine ordered today!! 2-4" HIDX lights to put on my Outlaw Raptor hood mounts. Hopefully I'll have these lights by the middle of next week, and I can start wiring them in. Then begins the wait for my (back ordered) mounts... I'm just tingling with anticipation!! :shocked:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine ordered today!! 2-4" HIDX lights to put on my Outlaw Raptor hood mounts. Hopefully I'll have these lights by the middle of next week, and I can start wiring them in. Then begins the wait for my (back ordered) mounts... I'm just tingling with anticipation!! :shocked:

I know how you feel. I'm waiting on a back ordered Rigid 40" that i ordered mid December. I bought my truck off the lot so i guess this is my wait, lol.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks again!

You will have these by Monday:waytogo:

And yes, they are really bright! I personally had 4 of the 4" lights on my buggy before I sold it and for the price, you seriously can't beat it. 3500 lumens per light at $100 each is awesome.

I now have 2 4" on my Rhino as well as a 40" Rigid, it's a perfect combination because the Rigid shoots straight out real nice and I have these aimed out so I get a nice 60-70 degree beam pattern out of them.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my lights in Yesterday and can't wait to get them installed. So now begins the wiring process that should cover the next several days (weeks :crazy:). I've got time, still waiting for the mounts..

On a side note, all the pics I've seen of these lights shows a black stone guard included with the kit, when in fact its a clear stone guard (it even says so in the product description...which I didn't read). Are black covers available for the 4"?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got my lights in Yesterday and can't wait to get them installed. So now begins the wiring process that should cover the next several days (weeks :crazy:). I've got time, still waiting for the mounts..

On a side note, all the pics I've seen of these lights shows a black stone guard included with the kit, when in fact its a clear stone guard (it even says so in the product description...which I didn't read). Are black covers available for the 4"?

Awesome! Yes we do have a pair of 4" black covers left, they are $25 for the pair :waytogo:

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We usually don't have a bunch of 4" on hand so we haven't put them on the site, but I'll write you up an invoice for them and send a payment request.

Thanks!