HID in stock headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor Retrofit and The Car Stereo Company are both HID light vendors. They should be able to hook you up whether you want to retrofit or not.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd get a MoriMoto Three5 kit from one of our vendors. I'd also add a wiring harness with fuses that will connect it directly to the battery since you had issues before with electrical interference with your radio.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bfxenon.com has a good quality plug and play kit for the Raptor. I've had it on mine for a little over a year with no issues.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
DDM tuning. Hi and low beam. $60 with everything. I run 55w 6000k lights. Very bright but controlled. And best of all........ LIFETIME WARRANTY

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DDM tuning. Hi and low beam. $60 with everything. I run 55w 6000k lights. Very bright but controlled. And best of all........ LIFETIME WARRANTY

I am looking into them, any need for the error eliminator, or the adapter cables? The price I see is 70.00 but still not a bad price.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just my .02, by all means stay far far away from DDM. Several years ago they were legit, but now their customer service sucks as does their products. I got my '10 headlight HID from them and only took few weeks for the controller fail. They wanted me to uninstall it all and ship back to them on my dime. All the do is drop ship from China so may as well just get a set off eBay for $35 shipped. Also FYI, you won't know the color of your bulbs till you install them. They're damn near always random ass colors (IE buy 4300K and get 5000K). Had this issue with Raptor as well, along with gTO. They've given me so much headache, never again would I suggest them.

All that being said, Morimoto hands down. Quality shit and the color temp will be spot on!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just my .02, by all means stay far far away from DDM. Several years ago they were legit, but now their customer service sucks as does their products. I got my '10 headlight HID from them and only took few weeks for the controller fail. They wanted me to uninstall it all and ship back to them on my dime. All the do is drop ship from China so may as well just get a set off eBay for $35 shipped. Also FYI, you won't know the color of your bulbs till you install them. They're damn near always random ass colors (IE buy 4300K and get 5000K). Had this issue with Raptor as well, along with gTO. They've given me so much headache, never again would I suggest them.

All that being said, Morimoto hands down. Quality shit and the color temp will be spot on!

I second that; DDM used to be top notch. Now, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.