Hennessey Performance - Anyone gone this route and what’s your experience?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TXRaaptor

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
So it’s just something I’ve been considering. Hennessey of course aren’t the only option, but seen them being featured recently by a YouTube channel I subscribe to and it peaked my interest to be fair, especially with them being so close to my home.

I also really did like the sound of a three year / 36k mile warranty given that the work would obviously impact my Ford warranty.

I don’t think the Raptor needs much more power to be perfectly honest, if any at all. It’s just fun to have more!! :D

I also figured the Gen3 from a lot of angles doesn’t offer me huge incentives to trade my Gen2. I get the new rear-end setup is leaps and bounds ahead of the leaf springs in my truck, but with a little extra grunt and some work on the rear, alongside reliability not being too big a question mark, I’d happily stay in my Gen2 long term honestly.

The Raptor R could be the answer - depending where they pitch that price point.

Appreciate everyone’s input and good to hear there are people with positive experience also, it’s all too easy to jump on and bash a company without any actual knowledge of them personally

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only one person, LOL

Did even wonder why Hennessy is NOT an authorized dealer/installer from any power adder company?

Problem is they don't honor the warranty, they have been sued so many times it's not even funny.

And I'm not spending hours pulling hundreds of post about what Hennessy has wrong Raptor owners on this forum.
Starting from 2011 on this forum.

Get the Goose tune!!!!

Last edited: