Hello from Montana!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @hh65flyer!

Which dealer in Spokane? I bought mine from Wendle.

Might see you around, I get over that way about once a year.

-Dan

OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @hh65flyer!

Which dealer in Spokane? I bought mine from Wendle.

Might see you around, I get over that way about once a year.

-Dan

Yes, Wendle. This truck actually had a deposit on it and was supposedly sold. The new owner was flying in to pick it up and found a Ruby Red while on lay-over in Seattle. She lost her deposit but got the truck she wanted (and so did I) ;-)

When you get to Kalispell you can help me get these water-spots off of the glass and figure out how to polish (protect?) the graphics! LOL

Thanks. Matt

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, Wendle. This truck actually had a deposit on it and was supposedly sold. The new owner was flying in to pick it up and found a Ruby Red while on lay-over in Seattle. She lost her deposit but got the truck she wanted (and so did I) ;-)

When you get to Kalispell you can help me get these water-spots off of the glass and figure out how to polish (protect?) the graphics! LOL

Thanks. Matt

Oh yeah, I saw that Raptor a few times driving by their lot. Glad you were able to pick it up.

For the water spots on the glass, try using a Clay Bar with Detail Spray. It should take them off as long as they are not etched on. There is also a kit with both products.

For your graphics, use Adam's H2O Guard & Gloss. It can be applied to the whole truck (paint, glass, plastic, rubber trim, vinyl) and it is a sealant so it provides good protection while also adding lots of shine.

Check out this post:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/first-detail-adamized-raptor-33281/index33.html#post919004

Not sure how long you've been lurking FRF, but @TheWolf is my alter-ego.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Dan

OP
OP
hh65flyer

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan. I read through that post a few days ago (First Detail)...lot's of good stuff.

As you know, keeping any vehicle clean in our part of the world is difficult. The Raptor won't see much, if any, winter duty. Despite the muddy photos above...she's a garage queen!