Hello All, New to Ford Raptor Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRed, I dig that you're a Giants fan.
We owe you guys one, big time.
when your G-Men beat those dastardly Patriots in that recent Super Bowl (best SB Ive ever seen as far as what went down on the field) your Giants preserved my Miami Dolphins record from 1972 as the only team to ever go undefeated all the way through the season and SB.

Ever since that game I have a big soft spot for the "The New York Football Giants" (as Berman would say). I honestly believe all Phins fans should. You guys bailed us out big time. I'll never ever forget that Eli to Tyree play.... Legendary stuff.

Good luck to your team this year.

Bird..... I hope your entire shit-ass team rots in hell. :flipthebird:

OP
OP
B

BigRedGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Became a fan of NY Football Giants in 1990 when I lived in Conn. Have respect for Robert Kraft and his family for rescuing the Patriots from moving to St. Louis. Was one of the all time great Super Bowls.

catosotp

Reaction score
when your G-Men beat those dastardly Patriots in that recent Super Bowl (best SB Ive ever seen as far as what went down on the field) your Giants preserved my Miami Dolphins record from 1972 as the only team to ever go undefeated all the way through the season and SB.

Ever since that game I have a big soft spot for the "The New York Football Giants" (as Berman would say). I honestly believe all Phins fans should. You guys bailed us out big time. I'll never ever forget that Eli to Tyree play.... Legendary stuff.

Every year a team starts to go undefeated I wait for the "Champagne Game" that breaks the streak.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

Bird..... I hope your entire shit-ass team rots in hell. :flipthebird:
:flipthebird: