Hello All, New to Ford Raptor Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BigRedGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from MA huh?

Both sides of family are from NYC. I lived in Billerica for a while and grew up in New Hampshire. Lived in Florida twice and went to College in RI. My Dad's second wife and her family live in Granville, where her family goes back 100 years. I rent a small house from them (they have 4 in town, with different family living in each,) When I was a kid we used to spend summers on the Cape in South Chatham with my maternal grandmother. Wished we hadn't sold that house, fun times.

Kind of like an army brat, living all over. Three lifelong friends live in NH, the kind that give the shirt off your back. I was up there this past weekend. I liked Florida but I am glad to be back in New England.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rat bastard!

As a diehard fan of the division rival Miami Dolphins, I owe you a swift kick in the junk.

I'll be at the Patriots vs. Dolphins Monday Night Football game in Miami in 3 weeks.
Pretty excited... I've been to lots of live Dolphins games, but never a Monday Nighter against a division rival.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I watch the Patriots but the Celtics are who I care most about and enjoy going to/watching their games the most.

OP
OP
B

BigRedGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rat bastard!

As a diehard fan of the division rival Miami Dolphins, I owe you a swift kick in the junk.

I'll be at the Patriots vs. Dolphins Monday Night Football game in Miami in 3 weeks.
Pretty excited... I've been to lots of live Dolphins games, but never a Monday Nighter against a division rival.

I have had friends who have gotten ticket packages and flown from Providence to Miami for away Patriot games. It is great when the games are later in the season when Winter is approaching and it feels like a vacation. Hope you have a good trip!

I hope to go to the New Meadowlands with my best friend sometime in the next two years.