Hellion Twin Turbo Makes 630hp!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice power gains, wonder how long a stock transmission will live with that kind of torque going through it?

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
Nice power gains, wonder how long a stock transmission will live with that kind of torque going through it?

Hello.

We have used our truck for R and D purposes over the last 2.5 years, and we have yet to see any issues with the transmission. We have it set on 8 psi, and at times over 15 psi. We are continually pushing the limit and we will keep everyone up to date if we ever need to update the transmission. At this time, at our base setting, the transmission has been very strong and capable of handling the torque.

Hope this helps.

Team Hellion

Jack_Toepfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how much power does it put down on 15psi (if have to guess close to 800)? How quick does it get down the track?

Jack_Toepfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the numbers are a little inflated

Sorry Rob. I'm the one inflating the numbers. I have an HD not a Raptor, so my truck would actually put down quite a bit more than a Raptor at the same boost.

Btw- are you running the canned Hellion tune or a custom tune by BBR (the same guys who make the canned tune)?
Do you have any videos or experiences you can share with me? You bought the top dollar kit if I recall correctly, would you do it again of buy the base kit and spend the other $2k somewhere else?

Last edited:

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the entire kit installed? I'd like to see the routing of all the piping etc.

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the entire kit installed? I'd like to see the routing of all the piping etc.

Yeah let me see what I have. Truck is in the shop now MMR shortblock bit the dust this weekend.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Sorry Rob. I'm the one inflating the numbers. I have an HD not a Raptor, so my truck would actually put down quite a bit more than a Raptor at the same boost.

Btw- are you running the canned Hellion tune or a custom tune by BBR (the same guys who make the canned tune)?
Do you have any videos or experiences you can share with me? You bought the top dollar kit if I recall correctly, would you do it again of buy the base kit and spend the other $2k somewhere else?

I am running a custom tune from the shop that installed it. I did upgrade pretty much everything. Think its money well spent I did not want to run into issue with either the parts hitting the performance wall or being unreliable. Its pretty awesome spinning the tires at 70mph lol. Hopefully I will have my truck back up soon its in the shop now.