GEN 2 Heavily Modded 2017 Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

renntech36

Reaction score
Cant figure out how to turn the images around. Haven't decided on a price or if I am going to let it go.

The topper is obviously removable, and the wheels, are Forged 3 Piece Rotiforms, don't think I will be replacing those with some cheap cast wheels.

Rear brakes are also done, the brakes were about $9k. It stops better than some of my Porsche's.

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant figure out how to turn the images around. Haven't decided on a price or if I am going to let it go.

The topper is obviously removable, and the wheels, are Forged 3 Piece Rotiforms, don't think I will be replacing those with some cheap cast wheels.

Rear brakes are also done, the brakes were about $9k. It stops better than some of my Porsche's.

in for pictures of the porsche('s?). Beauty of a truck though, hopefully it goes to to (or stays in) a good home!

OP
OP
R

renntech36

Reaction score
Not sure about this - are your P cars old as shit or upgraded with the Fred Flintstone brake package?

Depends which one. One will suck your eyeballs clean out.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

This is the Rotiform Truck. It is a stock turbo truck.

If this is the same truck I think it is, he has some insane Porsche's. @renntech36 does this truck have the full race turbo upgrade?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

If anyone is interested DM me, it's going on eBay next week.