Heated Steering Wheel Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikevi7

Reaction score
Anyone have someone in/around NJ who will install the heated steering wheel components and program with forscan on my ‘23 raptor for a fee?

Thanks in advance.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have someone in/around NJ who will install the heated steering wheel components and program with forscan on my ‘23 raptor for a fee?

Thanks in advance.
You've been here over a year (and apparently driving a prius) and you haven't figured out it may not be the best thing to come in and start asking...

You know maybe contribute a bit, read that whole long thread about the heated steering add... then maybe... :shrug:

freddyttt

Reaction score
You've been here over a year (and apparently driving a prius) and you haven't figured out it may not be the best thing to come in and start asking...

You know maybe contribute a bit, read that whole long thread about the heated steering add... then maybe... :shrug:
What a ********* answer!!!

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the AI overlord bleeped out "brilliant

Go back to Facebook you ****** bag

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go back to Facebook you ****** bag
Hahahahahaha -- Thanks for the laugh

I guess I shouldn't encourage people to contribute to the forum, to be part of the community. Yep definitely best to not help at all and just expect everyone else to be the ones doing the giving

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter