headlight help need suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do what you want, spend some now and some more in the future. The dealer really took you to the cleaners if you spent 90k for you truck. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could buy some LS460 projectors from the Retrofit Source and do the conversion yourself, saving a ton of dough?

vehicles

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Well I ordered the anzo U-Bar. I found a seller on eBay that sold me a pair for $399 versus the $500+ on other sites. I went ahead and ordered H7 morimoto lows and I'm gonna give a high power LED H1 bulb a try for the high. Of not I'll switch it over to hid even though I hate the way it would have to warm up every time you hit the brights.

edusemyj.jpg

Just ordered a few "Deegan 38" rigid duallies. I'm gonna try and mount them into the high beam housing then paint the high beam reflector black. Should be pretty good for high beams and will look sick.

meguhebu.jpg
2utemaha.jpg
ymy5u5a9.jpg
ebujuben.jpg
aneganer.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see how you like those long term.

By far the best looking aftermarket headlight out there imo.

Well I ordered the anzo U-Bar. I found a seller on eBay that sold me a pair for $399 versus the $500+ on other sites. I went ahead and ordered H7 morimoto lows and I'm gonna give a high power LED H1 bulb a try for the high. Of not I'll switch it over to hid even though I hate the way it would have to warm up every time you hit the brights.

edusemyj.jpg

Just ordered a few "Deegan 38" rigid duallies. I'm gonna try and mount them into the high beam housing then paint the high beam reflector black. Should be pretty good for high beams and will look sick.

meguhebu.jpg
2utemaha.jpg
ymy5u5a9.jpg
ebujuben.jpg
aneganer.jpg

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Incase buddy above doesn't know, there are HID kits out now with no warm up time. I'll find a link in a few mins.

BarryM

Reaction score
Hey bakkbakk, save ur money; when u get ready to buy, see Roger at RsiWorks. He can hook u up..

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,179
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,188

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Incase buddy above doesn't know, there are HID kits out now with no warm up time. I'll find a link in a few mins.

Actually I do know but an hid needs to have a warm up time otherwise you greatly decrease the life of them. Thats why I'm putting a rigid dually in the high beam housing. Instant on/off