headlight help need suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wont be forking out the cash for retrofits anytime soon and from some of the past threads I have read, recon is out of the question because of some quality concerns.

What are the suggestions for replacement bulbs since I wont be spending a grand on headlights anytime soon.

Thanks.

Bright as shit is the only prerequisite

OP
OP
bakkbakk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you read my post?

I get it, the hids are the shit, I just spent 90k on new vehicles on top of what I spent on last years gun panic. I wont be modding out my new truck with 25k worth of shit right away and a lot of it will have to wait

I guess I will see what these 13+ lights look like then because fords lights have always sucked

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you get 13+ FX4's HID's I'll trade you straight across for my 13 HID raptors

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well looks like your suck with the stock lights then if you're not willing to spend money on quality lights. its one of those things that you get what you pay for.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did you read my post?

I get it, the hids are the shit, I just spent 90k on new vehicles on top of what I spent on last years gun panic. I wont be modding out my new truck with 25k worth of shit right away and a lot of it will have to wait

I guess I will see what these 13+ lights look like then because fords lights have always sucked

Do what you want, spend some now and some more in the future. The dealer really took you to the cleaners if you spent 90k for you truck. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could buy some LS460 projectors from the Retrofit Source and do the conversion yourself, saving a ton of dough?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc