Headers/Tune Combos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not bad in the sense that you'll have busted knuckles and be worn out. It's just time consuming. If you can leave your truck in the garage for about three days or better yet four, there is nothing hard about it. Just treat it as a marathon and be prepared to use a plethora of sockets, extensions, and wrenches of all shapes and sizes. There are some tight spaces you'll have to get to, but as far as the difficulty, I had not real issues. I referred to Rookie's How To: thread and just prepared myself for a long process. Of course this could be sped up with some help. GL

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
American racing headers as you do not need the big diam headers from SW….. logic and others have told me you loose bottom end with the 1 7/8 headers. I paid $500 to have them installed. he said 350 then quickly called me back lol
headers and stock exhaust is zero drone and you hear it when WOT or cold start. def the way to go.
I have banks CAI mostly cuz it passes emissions here 1 less thing to yank off.
5 star for tuning no doubt. chris will explain any and everything to you 3 times if needed. best customer service in the biz so far I have seen or met.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

I am still waiting to see and drive the new Raptor but i really want to whipple mine now. you will to