Has anyone installed a swarf works winch mount on their R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou R

Reaction score
Looking to do a scarf works winch plate in my R. The site doesn't indicate whether it will work and they haven't responded to inquires.

nd3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just started doing the research on this and landed in your thread! Please @Swarfworks let us know something. I'm ready to order as well.

nd3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.. Anybody got any more info on this? Really wanting a rear winch..

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
At one point on the Swarfworks website, it said specifically that the front winch mount did NOT work on the Raptor R. I emailed them and they said there was no aftermarket intercooler kit to allow for a winch to fit. He said he was working on it, but haven't heard since. This was summer of '23. I emailed ADD as well - they said flat out they weren't working on it at all, not enough volume to justify the R&D cost.

If you find an option, please post. I'd really like to get a winch on this thing.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess would be that it will not work out since there is not really a option to relocate the heat exchanger.
Hopefully Paul will confirm this is the case or not.