HarleyGuy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I would check this site out. I was curious about a certain bull bar installation and when the thread was closed on another site I used a the trusted google and found this site. So this is my hello post :wave:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Harley Guy! Welcome to THE Raptor Forum - the friendliest one where people who actually own them administer the forum. :)

Glad to have you here. Hope you'll find what you're looking for - with your help this will be the place you'll want to come to.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Harley Guy! Welcome to THE Raptor Forum - the friendliest one where people who actually own them administer the forum. :)

Glad to have you here. Hope you'll find what you're looking for - with your help this will be the place you'll want to come to.
:banana: So very true. HAHA . Welcome Harley!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not completely true some of us are still waiting........tic....toc............tic..............toc

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Welcome! Hopefully you found the info you were seeking, and them some. :) Glad to have you onboard.