Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive read thru all the threads about these springs, but still cant really find the answer Im looking for. Im really not concerned with on road manners, looking to make it much mpre capable off road with the stock 2.5" shocks.
That being said, how much better off road are they? Anywhere from high speed desert, whoops, sand dunes, g-outs, smaller jumps.

JnJraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive read thru all the threads about these springs, but still cant really find the answer Im looking for. Im really not concerned with on road manners, looking to make it much mpre capable off road with the stock 2.5" shocks.
That being said, how much better off road are they? Anywhere from high speed desert, whoops, sand dunes, g-outs, smaller jumps.

I was on the original order for the springs and have had them on mid perch since arrival. I love them over the stock springs. In my opinion they handle everything better than stock in mid perch (I don't jump but I imagine that is better). The g outs and chop especially were improved off road.