Green Dearborn Sticker Poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

What did you do with the front passenger side green Dearborn window sticker?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That came off immediately... union support is great, but no "green" earth eco-friendly decal belongs on a Raptor. I take pride in helping warm the earth.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That came off immediately... union support is great, but no "green" earth eco-friendly decal belongs on a Raptor. I take pride in helping warm the earth.

Thanks for helping us warm up Michigan a bit!

My goal is to leave a huge carbon footprint before I go ;)

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kept it too remind me that my union leader has an 7 figure salary ;)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pissed I told safelite guy I wanted to keep windshield because of sticker before he repaired a chip. Amazingly after he was done there was a new chip in the glue line with a spider which is now unrepairable! It took all of my discipline not to kick the shit out of him and his manager who claimed it wasn't them. Like I wouldn't have noticed 2 chips! The jealous envious cocksuckers roaming around are gonna cause me to commit a murder......another small **** bastard keyed my truck last night!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never thought of myself as a sticker/decal person. But, If I had to rate it, with a 1 being the dealerships decal, a "my honor role student" decal being a 3, and the American flag being a 10. I would put this: Ford/Unión/America decal, at a solid 8.

Sorry about all of your vandelism Vince, I hope you find out who is behind all this.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Balance

I simply added another union decal to the drivers side, you know, to balance things out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 60