grafixs on black 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
truck looks good,

I'm very surprised the dealership was willing to pull off the graphics, that's about $1800 worth. they must have really wanted to make the deal happen.

OP
OP
T

triton

Reaction score
Grafixs

Thanks for all the opinions....I'm still up in the air...dealer now has three trucks...two black and one white...he said I can take one of these that just came in but they are the super cab, one is white which really looks good with the grafixs.......I may be switching ..... thinking it through tonight.....dealer has been great to deal with and took my camaro (2012) and 2009 silverado in on trade.......NY state

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a 2012 with both hood and box side graphics. Looked real good imo. I noticed it quite easily since my eye is keen to that kind of stuff. However, its not worth the price imo

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, the newer graphics look much better than the old. I think the graphics are what separates the Raptor's looks from an F-150 from a distance. I have graphics on white screw and love them. The hood graphic helps reduce glare from hood. Are they over priced? Yes, but what isn't now days? Enjoy either route you take.

OP
OP
T

triton

Reaction score
Well I just could'nt wait the six plus week for delivery....the dealer had a white Raptor hidden in the back for the owner but since he was'nt able to locate me a truck he was willing to give me the white one (super cab) at the same cost as the extended cab I had on order....really nice working with this dealer in NY state....I made out great on the deal and I love the truck !!!! Its time I changed colors being the last six cars and trucks were black on black.....this one is white with grapixs and loaded, only missing the moon roof.......anyone dealing in upstate NY looking... I would give this dealer a chance to help you..he also now has three Raptors in stock......send me a note if I can help..