Got hood scoop dirt cheap on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kendasf

Reaction score
I'm going to pass on scoops. But you could just add it to the top, crack the moon roof and chill.

roof_scoop.jpg

:Grenade:

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
lol use it as a roof scoop i wonder how that will look.
anyways i scratched the idea with a body shop sawing and drilling my hood away just for a cowl.
My hood is back to stock now :)

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, it depends how you feel looking at it out of your windshield. If you like it, go for it.

RottenKid

Reaction score
I like it. I think the $40 was well spent in deciding for yourself. Functional is always better but hell- there are so many expensive mods you can do. Pick your battles and make headway one step at a time. I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I hear Squeeze Box music and maracas. Chicachica chica cha cha, chica chica chica cha cha, chic a chic chic a chic chica chicachica cha cha. wawawawawa wa wa wa, chicachica chica wawa chica chi chica chic chicachicachica chaw chaw!

I am hungry for some mexican food now! HAhaaaaa.

DO NOT DO IT. Not on a Raptor. An F150 with 22"s and a chrome package maybe. Sorry, you asked............. Down here a yard service truck would have that on there.

BDRAG