going to texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what a bunch of train wrecks. im back from texas.

and i make my own burgers. special recipe for whatever im in the mood for. but usually this is how i make it

ground beef of course.

i take white onion in a little olive oil in a frying pan and start cooking the onions. once the onions are half done i add smashed garlic and cook until the onions are clear, and then take off the heat. in a bowl i have the ground beef, usually about 3lbs, add the onion/garlic mix, crumbled blue cheese or gorganzola, fresh grated parmasan cheese, 3 eggs (to keep the patties from falling apart) and some bbq sauce. mix well and make patties. i usually make 3/4lb patties (i think, i dont weigh the effin things, just need them big to compensate) throw on the bbq about 3 min a side and when i flip them add the cheese. i like pepper jack, tirina likes swiss, and melody likes colby jack. go figure, we have eleventeen types of cheese in our house. sometimes i will cook bacon and crumble it up in the pattie mix instead of the onion and garlic. and then add more bacon when putting it all together. just depends on how i want my burgers.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what a bunch of train wrecks. im back from texas.

and i make my own burgers. special recipe for whatever im in the mood for. but usually this is how i make it

ground beef of course.

i take white onion in a little olive oil in a frying pan and start cooking the onions. once the onions are half done i add smashed garlic and cook until the onions are clear, and then take off the heat. in a bowl i have the ground beef, usually about 3lbs, add the onion/garlic mix, crumbled blue cheese or gorganzola, fresh grated parmasan cheese, 3 eggs (to keep the patties from falling apart) and some bbq sauce. mix well and make patties. i usually make 3/4lb patties (i think, i dont weigh the effin things, just need them big to compensate) throw on the bbq about 3 min a side and when i flip them add the cheese. i like pepper jack, tirina likes swiss, and melody likes colby jack. go figure, we have eleventeen types of cheese in our house. sometimes i will cook bacon and crumble it up in the pattie mix instead of the onion and garlic. and then add more bacon when putting it all together. just depends on how i want my burgers.
Sounds good, now butterfly some beef hot dogs on the barbecue and drop one of them on top of your cooked pattie, that's called a Canadian Burger.