Going on week 3 out of service.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over a year old and 22K miles.....not eligible for Mass LL.....Mass is under a year and 15K miles

And I have a loaner.....

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deleted- Re-read and saw you already called corporate.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it ends up.

Last edited:

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over a year old and 22K miles.....not eligible for Mass LL.....Mass is under a year and 15K miles

And I have a loaner.....

What teir are you talking to with corp? Mine was in the dealer 21 days I went up to teir 2 and they paid my car payment for the month. I had a ****** loaner to.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What teir are you talking to with corp? Mine was in the dealer 21 days I went up to teir 2 and they paid my car payment for the month. I had a ****** loaner to.

No idea....I have a crappy loaner also which is not a huge deal but can't take it on my trip as it's just not doable....no payment so nothing to really go after on that end.....

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Open a case with Ford. I started with online chat. You have to ask them for the payment.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully no one goes through my ordeal. Truck will likely be at the dealer into a May....Over 2 months total out of service. Ford has been ZERO help. Nothing. All they do is tell me the ETA on the part is end of April and nothing they can do about it. Every time they say it’s coming in I get an email with a new ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Yo can do a Ford buyback which I just did on my 15 lariat which took a little over 2 months from start to payoff on my loan. However once you get a lawyer involved you will no longer be able to get any help from ford and will most likely take 18 months. They are helpful as log as you don't have a lawyer. Just call ford and tell them you have a lemon, they will look at your service history and send you a letter within a week or two with a decision. Good luck, do you have a rental car?

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully no one goes through my ordeal. Truck will likely be at the dealer into a May....Over 2 months total out of service. Ford has been ZERO help. Nothing. All they do is tell me the ETA on the part is end of April and nothing they can do about it. Every time they say it’s coming in I get an email with a new ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you start a chat with ford performance? Are you talking to Ford Detroit or just your dealer?

If they arent at least making your truck payment its your fault. They paid mine for 21 days out of service.