Gift From Wilson!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wilson have you tried the calorie and exercise counter app My Fitness Pal? I use it and it really keeps track of EVERYTHING you put into your body. Helps keep you on track and accountable.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are looking at a body bug... Wilson if I can find my old one when I get home Ill send it to you. Don't want to promise anything but I will look for it.

In the mean time here is a link to a great glycemic index chart. The lower the number the better. Of course we would like to stay carb deficient as possible in the evening with the exception in the morning. First thing in the morning is ideal to eat as low on the GI index as possible so you have a slow and steady release of blood sugar through out the day. Reference this chart to make sure your shopping for the best source of carbs. If possible no carbs after 6pm. I know its difficult but the more "Spartan" you can be the better and when you see the result it will reinforce the discipline.

Glycemic index and glycemic load for 100+ foods - Harvard Health Publications

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have coffee for breakfast. last night I had a piece of jerky I think it was 7pm but I don't get in to eat until then so the hardest part for me is not eating before bed.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I should say most nights I hate coming in to eat and going back out when I'm done for the day I want to clean up and be done. so it can be 5-11pm before I come in at night if it get's later then 9 I'll stop and eat quick but then I eat when I get in latter too.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
done eating by 7:30 about this is what I ate and even shared a little. using the sunnystick inspired by Yukon Joe and made by WSI.
1013094_10153122561070512_495649047_n.jpg

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that looks like a "break of its horns wipe its ass herd it in" steak...

Die-eat...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
na the juice was clear. I thought it was going to be over cooked but it was not. the sunny stick cooked to perfection. (operator)