General Tire..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topkart1

Reaction score
All,,

What think about the General Tire GRABBER RED LETTER TIRE .. going on a 2013 Raptor,, so far what i learn that it wears out fast , 20 to 40 k.. looks cool but just dont know,, most on HWY use ,, 10% off road,, what other tire out there works best ??

Thanks All.. :drunk:

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All,,

What think about the General Tire GRABBER RED LETTER TIRE .. going on a 2013 Raptor,, so far what i learn that it wears out fast , 20 to 40 k.. looks cool but just dont know,, most on HWY use ,, 10% off road,, what other tire out there works best ??

Thanks All.. :drunk:

hmm google translate doesnt seem to be able to figure out what language this is.

I think he wants to know about tires...

Grabbers are heavy, if you are going to bash it around the desert its a solid tire. If you are going to see more road then offroad id say go with the new falkens that people are loving on (rpg seems to love em)

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I used to run the General Red Letter and they were great tiers. I now run the Toyo MT...great tire. They look awesome in action too.

dusttrail.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the grabbers, have had them on for almost 2 years, love the looks, they are round like all other tires too!!