Gen1 buyer, looking for support!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dblex

Dblex

Reaction score
**update**

Figured out why it was traded in… needed a new transfer case. I had the dreaded 4L grinding scenario! Truck has a Certified pre owned warranty so that was only a $100 deductible fix!

Then I upgraded the sync 2 software “just to update it” and lost my front camera! F*** me! Ford had it for two weeks and couldn’t fix it. The LIM won’t calibrate/reset and now they want to replace the APIM.

Oh well…. My ticket is still open and they are reaching out to ford engineering, but I have read enough to know that it’s a software issue and it is what it is. LOL, but honestly, if that’s the only issue with this buy, then I ain’t worried!!!!

StangGT5

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I really wanted to buy mine from a Ford dealer. The max Ford warranty was honestly pretty cheap and lets me enjoy the truck without care for a long time.

Noted about the Sync update. I have not messed with mine just because it works fine.