Gen 3 with 35’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The worst part of the 35" package for me visually is the ORANGE graphics package... unless you got Code Orange I'm not convinced it's going to look good. Also, the least they could do for us is show some stock 35" Raptors with the optional Black bead-lock capable wheels, to me that's a very worthy upgrade to get away from the base Raptor look!
Agreed on the graphics which is why I didn't include them in my antimatter blue build.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The worst part of the 35" package for me visually is the ORANGE graphics package... unless you got Code Orange I'm not convinced it's going to look good. Also, the least they could do for us is show some stock 35" Raptors with the optional Black bead-lock capable wheels, to me that's a very worthy upgrade to get away from the base Raptor look!

Pics of Optional Upgrade Black Bead locks rims. I believe they're the same rims used on the Broncos with Sasquatch package.

49144CA0-2D00-4CA1-878A-32FA8CABF82C (1).jpeg18DF9AE0-3979-443F-8E1E-5CB4C6E786DC (1).jpeg

Last edited:

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m kind of torn right now. I ordered a 35” package but I’m starting to 2nd guess it. The 37” graphic I actually kinda like. Plus after seeing the 35” stock wheel in this thread I’m definitely going to have to change those out. The main reason(s) why I don’t want to go 37s are the following.

1) Power Loss
2) MPG Loss
3) Blue Interior

It’s only $3500 more for the 37s if you look at it this way. You have to ditch the carbon fiber package on the 35 but they give you a unique CF package with the 37s. 37s comes with the graphics package. (Which I didn’t order on the 35 because I didn’t like it but I do like it on the 37.) The forged rim upgrade is 2k which you get with the 37s. I didn’t get the forged rim upgrade on the 35s because I didn’t like the look, but love the 37’s rims. I mostly just don’t want my Raptor to feel like a dog driving around and get 11 MPGs around town and 13 on the freeway.

Is there anybody with a Gen 2 on 37s care to chime in how the power loss & MPG loss was?

Last edited:

triggerfish

Reaction score
Right, when you add up the cost of the wheels, carbon fiber, and graphics which are standard on the 37" and compare it to the $$ it costs to option those on the 35", the difference is not that bad.

For me, I won't be able to get the 37" Raptor in my garage as where the 35" will. Being able to lock it up at night for me is HUGE.

I'll be curious to see what they do with the "R".. certainly it will be 35", but will there be a 37" R?

And does anyone know when Ford is going to officially release the info on the R? or at the very least, video/pics?