GEN 3 RAPTOR SEEN ON FREEWAY PHOENIX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
As I understand it, stickers come with the 37s. You can delete them for no extra charge, tut you still pay for them. I guess we'll see for sure when the order banks open. Enough people have complained about 37s being married to **** blue and stickers that maybe Ford will change how the options are packaged.

I must have missed that somewhere. I didn't realize you had to pay for them regardless of whether they came on the truck or not.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must have missed that somewhere. I didn't realize you had to pay for them regardless of whether they came on the truck or not.

That's typically how delete options work. I could be wrong that Ford is planning that, I'm just expecting it.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me 37's no blue interior , supercab please. Absolutely no use for a crewcab for me here... Ford and other manufacturers are pushing crewcabs on people. STOP IT... Love my 17 supercab Ford.. Listen to us..,,

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s obvious the daddy Raptor way outsold the SCAB. I was bummed a long while back when most cars started coming with 4 doors.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not just with the raptor, look at the tremor models also. No supercabs, all crew cabs. Total garbage.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you watch the reveal/review on TFL they have to label the truck to show it’s different than the standard Raptor. Even without the graphics they put a “37” on the tailgate.

View attachment 163896

all in on 37s just worried about the lack of option for the interior when you chose the 37. Recaros are ok but why blue?