Gen 2 wood coasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Looks cool. I don't put a drink down long enough to need a coaster.
you don’t keep scotch, bourbon or tequila in the shop, eh? :)

‘nuff of this Jen Juan reach around fun fest, maybe not so bad with the Jen Too.
Just sayin’ though, if you make one for Jen Tres, make sure it’s with zero offset, 22”’s for accuracy.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you don’t keep scotch, bourbon or tequila in the shop, eh? :)
You understand that by 8:45 everyday I would be a drunk mess, people in general are a lot to take. Being the manager puts me in the middle of customers and employees neither of which seem to give two ***** about the other.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little different than the usual posts but I have a little side hobby/business going and wanted to put a feeler out on some wood coasters I might start producing and see if there is enough interest in them before doing a large run of them. The image below is a scrap coaster due to its shape but you get the idea. Probably do a set of 4 for $25+shipping which I doubt will be much. I can do custom stuff also but that’s a little more time consuming.

What model laser are you using? I have been kicking around the idea of starting a hobby business as well. Mostly for engraving serial numbers on NFA firearms. My (day job) company has a Universal Laser just kinda sitting around. It doesn't seem ideal though. Looking at Thunder as well....

Last edited:

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there's more than a couple people on here who have owned all three gen trucks. Maybe a set of three in a pack, one of each gen? Just my $.02

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about the million Raptor FB groups to reach more people. Where in SC out of curiosity?
That’s next but just want to start with a smaller audience before getting to overwhelmed. I’m in Carolina Forest

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model laser are you using? I have been kicking around the idea of starting a hobby business as well. Mostly for engraving serial numbers on NFA firearms. My (day job) company has a Universal Laser just kinda sitting around. It doesn't seem ideal though. Looking at Thunder as well....
Xtool D1 pro, pretty user friendly