Gen 2 wood coasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little different than the usual posts but I have a little side hobby/business going and wanted to put a feeler out on some wood coasters I might start producing and see if there is enough interest in them before doing a large run of them. The image below is a scrap coaster due to its shape but you get the idea. Probably do a set of 4 for $25+shipping which I doubt will be much. I can do custom stuff also but that’s a little more time consuming.IMG_9451.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will you be able to get the rotted cab corners in the Gen 1 version ?

I couldn’t resist, still triggered by the fart can exhaust comments.
hey, stay on topic damn it. he can put the knot of the wood in that spot to replicate it.

i dont have rusted cab corners. but you do have fart cans. i think there is a safe space you can go to now. might help you out.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like Gen 1 owners could afford coasters for their uhaul moving box coffee table. :)

I'll take a set, shoot me a message, they look great.
what you call the poverty raptor group, we call the eat or mod group. i can skip an extra meal or two for a few months until i can save up for them. and if the gen 1s come out good, i can start skipping more meals starting now.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
what you call the poverty raptor group, we call the eat or mod group. i can skip an extra meal or two for a few months until i can save up for them. and if the gen 1s come out good, i can start skipping more meals starting now.
Yeah, you do eat a lot, as I recall. I make my wife skip meals, win win.