GEN 2 Gen 2 Sighting in Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe ill try and wrap them white to see how i like them first.. I few of my friends had theirs painted white and i liked it..

The flares are super easy to wrap and you'll be in it for less than $100. It's perfect to try something out with that way you can easily take it off if you don't like it or have it paint matched if you do like it.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great... Had it narrowed down to Avalanche or Ruby Red.... Now White is back in consideration...

I'm never going to get my order in...

:goofy_batman: :hmmm2:

I have had two white and one ruby red. I ordered another white one....

8bc7baeda9efbc2e8cced31366fc98bb.jpg
4ca63b267f9bbcce503a9e4bec29fd49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture @solsurfr posted a while back. It shows the contrast between Avalanche and white.

IMG_7852.jpg

I saw the same car here in Las Vegas. That color looked amazing it was around 430pm and the sun was just making it change colors slightly. I need to go to the dealer and see it I person

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
****, white looks so damn good. I am having an extremely hard time not changing my order to white. Ordered Magnetic. I think Magnetic looks awesome as well though.. #FirstWorldProblems

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The flares are super easy to wrap and you'll be in it for less than $100. It's perfect to try something out with that way you can easily take it off if you don't like it or have it paint matched if you do like it.

Umm, the fender flares are not that easy to wrap. Due to their weird shape there is more waste than what actually goes on the flare. If you do it through a shop it'll run you at least $300 as they usually remove them to wrap.

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm, the fender flares are not that easy to wrap. Due to their weird shape there is more waste than what actually goes on the flare. If you do it through a shop it'll run you at least $300 as they usually remove them to wrap.

I agree there's a lot of wasted wrap as the whole wheel opening gets cut out and thrown away, but they ARE fairly easy to wrap. Here's a pic of one of my previous Raptors that I personally wrapped the flares and rear bumper without removing anything. Watch a couple YouTube videos on how to wrap and it's pretty simple, that's how I taught myself how to do it.

image_33.jpg

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree there's a lot of wasted wrap as the whole wheel opening gets cut out and thrown away, but they ARE fairly easy to wrap. Here's a pic of one of my previous Raptors that I personally wrapped the flares and rear bumper without removing anything. Watch a couple YouTube videos on how to wrap and it's pretty simple, that's how I taught myself how to do it.

image_33.jpg

Nice job on the flares, Ànd a very nice truck. Are you getting the new rap?