GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only had to leave a deposit when I had a vin. Not a big deal to me. I haven't heard of anyone leaving a deposit to get on the list...only once the allocation comes up. They didn't ask for mine until I had a vin. That might have been since I had already bought another one off them previously.

Here is a dealer that was posted on the thread. In stock trucks under msrp in Texas. I just saw him post on the FRF Facebook page:

Sour Lake Ford
2/18
Saleman : Adam Kruttlin
Cell # 409-790-8012
Under MSRP on Lot Trucks ( 7 in stock as of 3/10/18)

That's because you have graphics on all 36 of them! No one wants to spend $2K for decals...... Even $2K off your at sticker price for most! Good luck!

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's because you have graphics on all 36 of them! No one wants to spend $2K for decals...... Even $2K off your at sticker price for most! Good luck!

The rear stickers are only $1075 and they look good on a couple of the colors.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
The rear stickers are only $1075 and they look good on a couple of the colors.

You and a lot of people have a different perspective on the stickers. I would never drop a penny on the stickers. And you used the word "only" when talking about the price of them. Ford is likely making $1069 per sale from those stickers.

Haven't seen a Raptor I liked the stickers on yet because I'm not 10 years old.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You and a lot of people have a different perspective on the stickers. I would never drop a penny on the stickers. And you used the word "only" when talking about the price of them. Ford is likely making $1069 per sale from those stickers.

Haven't seen a Raptor I liked the stickers on yet because I'm not 10 years old.

I used the word "only" to emphasize the incorrect dollar figure which stated they all had $2K of graphics added to them. Since none of them have the hood graphics, they ONLY added $1075 of graphics, not $2000. Pretty simply math and the correct usage of the word only in my book.

I would not order them on new Raptor, but I would not exclude one sitting on a lot that had the rear graphics if all of the other features were acceptable.

JBonez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for magnetic screw with the following options at $500 below msrp. I will pay $100 (venmo or paypal) finders fee for anyone who can put me in touch with a dealer who I can do the deal with. All cash buyer.

Magnetic
802A package
Twin panel roof
tail gate step
tech package
2nd row heat
carbon package (prefer but not necessary)

Message me and I will give you my contact information.
Thanks

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for magnetic screw with the following options at $500 below msrp. I will pay $100 (venmo or paypal) finders fee for anyone who can put me in touch with a dealer who I can do the deal with. All cash buyer.

Magnetic
802A package
Twin panel roof
tail gate step
tech package
2nd row heat
carbon package (prefer but not necessary)

Message me and I will give you my contact information.
Thanks
Good morning. My name is Brad. I have a friend in Kansas City who has this exact truck right now. His name is Mike Stadler. He is a stand up guy, and has sold many trucks to the guys in the Facebook group. I let him know you'd be in contact. Good luck to you! His cell is 816-258-1699

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White 802a loaded, no stickers and beadlocks...$69,670 MSRP. Ask for Brad 573-821-1165

enzo101

Reaction score
Anyone know who bought the truck at Mclarty in Little Rock? I'd like to ask him/her a couple questions.