FS: Gen 2 Borla Exhaust + Tips - Ken Block Signed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Borla ATAK Exhaust and Tailpipes - From Ken Block
Price: $1,600 OBO
Condition: Excellent

I won this in a contest from Ken Block. It was removed from his Gen 2 Raptor and is signed.
I had a Gen 2 at the time and was going to put it on but then got a ridiculous trade-in value a few months later so I bought a Gen 3.

Borla ATAK
This Mid-Section includes an X-Pipe and ATAK® mufflers for increased performance and our distinctive BORLA® sound. X-Pipes unleash hidden horsepower. It fits with either the OE tailpipes or BORLA® tailpipes. Part #60638. MSRP: $1,332.99

Borla Tailpipes
This Tailpipe assembly features Black Chrome on T-304 stainless steel tips and fits either the 60637 or 60638 mid-muffler assemblies or the original equipment mufflers. Part #60640BC. MSRP: $958.99.

IMG_3701.jpg
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
OP
OP
dgilm

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price Drop
Someone come pick this up. It's a fantastic deal if you are looking for an exhaust for the Gen 2.

Price: $1,600 OBO

OP
OP
dgilm

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Does anyone want this for local pickup or maybe I'll ship it if I can find a large enough box.